Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

My love/hate with Pinterest!

I kept hearing all the rave about Pinterest on facebook so of course I had to check it out! This place has everything you can think of!! Thats my love feelings about it...however I can't stay off there..my hate feelings about it!lol I have found tons of recipe ideas on there and home ideas,craft ideas,clothes ideas,and on and on and on!! It really is a neat site but if you check it out..make sure you have the time bc it will definitely suck you right in!!Now,if I had the time to actually do some of these awesome things i've found...or if I was crafty enough to actually make some of those things..that would be great!!lol Has Pinterest got to YOU yet?!! What's your favorite thing you have found on there?

3 comments:

  1. Umm... EVERYTHING!!! is my favorite on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a month to realize they weren't just pictures of things to think were pretty and they were actually links to learn how to make/do things. lol

    ReplyDelete